Ever wondered why podcasts have become a daily companion for so many people?
The answer lies in the incredible growth and diversity of this medium.
In the bustling world of Amazon FBA, where strategies and trends are ever-changing, podcasts have become an essential tool for staying updated.
According to a recent report by Buzzsprout, the podcast industry has seen a remarkable surge, with 90 million Americans being weekly podcast listeners.And 26% of them listen to podcasts weekly.
Join me as we explore some of the best Amazon FBA podcasts that I’ve personally followed. These podcasts have not only kept me informed but have also been a source of inspiration in my Amazon selling journey.
Let’s dive in.
1 – The Full-Time FBA Show
Let’s begin with a podcast that’s all about turning part-time efforts into a full-time income on Amazon.
Hosted by Stephen and Rebecca Smotherman, The Full-Time FBA Show is designed to guide you through the maze of Amazon FBA selling.
- Actionable Strategies: Learn about outsourcing prep, packing, and ship warehouse tasks, or discover six critical questions to get you to a high six-figure Amazon income.
- Inspiring Stories: Hear success stories from Amazon sellers and get motivated to take your business to the next level.
- Positive and Inspiring: I enjoyed this show’s informative yet concise approach, this would be particularly helpful for newcomers.
- Dynamic Duo: Stephen and Rebecca’s synergy brings a wealth of information related to selling on Amazon, sharing their knowledge in an easy-to-follow manner.
So, whether you’re looking to overcome obstacles that prevent you from making a full-time income or seeking insights into successful Amazon selling, The Full-Time FBA Show is a valuable resource.
2 – My Amazon Guy By Steven Pope
“My Amazon Guy” by Steven Pope is next, a YouTube podcast that has become a vital resource for Amazon sellers.
- Seller Central Insights: Steven Pope, the host of My Amazon Guy, offers strategies to optimize listings on Seller Central.
And he seems to have quite the track record in this niche, with some pretty eye opening numbers:
- YouTube Content: The YouTube podcast channel hosts specific videos like:
- How to Grow Amazon FBA Sales: Traffic & Conversion – A guide on increasing Amazon FBA sales by focusing on traffic and conversion.
- Optimizing SEO Search Terms and Keywords for Amazon Seller Central – Best Practices Tutorial – A tutorial on optimizing SEO search terms and keywords for Amazon Seller Central.
- Fastest Way to Get Amazon Brand Registry with Pending Trademark – A guide on quickly obtaining Amazon Brand Registry with a pending trademark.
- Crucial Amazon Updates: New Required Attributes for Sellers (August 2023) – A must-watch for understanding the latest Amazon requirements.
- Expert Guidance: These videos provide specific guidance on topics like Amazon PPC campaigns, keyword optimization, and brand registry.
- Frequent Updates: Steven seems to post short video podcasts almost daily recently, ensuring that listeners have access to the latest information.
I’ve personally found the video podcast on Optimizing SEO Search Terms and Keywords for Amazon Seller Central to be very helpful in understanding how to make the most of my keywords on Amazon.
3 – Serious Sellers Podcast by Helium 10
The Serious Sellers Podcast by Helium 10 is a podcast that’s an information goldmine for Amazon FBA sellers.
- Expert Insights: Hosted by Bradley Sutton, the podcast offers top industry insights with a focus on Amazon-compliant data and experience-driven strategies. From product research to PPC marketing, it’s all covered.
- Some notable episodes I enjoyed include:
- Real Impact: The podcast has a 4.9 rating, and I can see why. Bradley’s knowledge and strategies have prepared many for their first FBA product launch.
- Frequent Updates: With new episodes every Tuesday and Saturday, the podcast ensures that you stay ahead in the ever-changing Amazon marketplace.
The Serious Sellers Podcast by Helium 10 is filled with actionable insights and strategies that can make a real difference in your Amazon FBA business. If you’re looking to stay ahead in the game, this podcast is worth a listen.
4 – My Wife Quit Her Job By Steve Chou
This podcast is not just about quitting a job; it’s about entrepreneurial success and the strategies that make it happen.
- Entrepreneurial Insights: Steve Chou offers a series of personal interviews with entrepreneurs who have successfully bootstrapped their businesses. From making $200-$350 per day in passive income to Amazon insights, the podcast is packed with actionable takeaways.
- Amazon Selling Strategies: In one episode, Steve shares insights on finding suppliers better than Alibaba, providing efficient ways to source high-quality products for your FBA business.
Steve’s podcast is a goldmine for anyone looking to start or grow an online business – including an Amazon FBA. His advice is practical and enables you to skip hours of reading, research, and trial and error.
The podcast’s form also extends to his website, where he offers more valuable insights on selling on Amazon.
5 – Seller Sessions by Danny McMillan & Friends
Seller Sessions, steered by Danny McMillan, offers a deep dive into the intricate world of Amazon FBA and Private Label. With a plethora of episodes, Danny’s straightforward approach is evident.
A few standout points about Danny McMillan:
- An adept Amazon seller with a wealth of hands-on experience.
- Renowned public speaker, sharing his expertise on various platforms.
- Co-founder of DATAbrill, a hub for Amazon PPC and advertising automation.
- Collaborated with Amazon UK to craft insightful webinars.
- The visionary behind SellerPoll, an awards event celebrating the best in Amazon.
- The driving force behind Seller Sessions Live, an annual UK-centric conference.
The episode “Product Research in 2023 and Beyond for Amazon Sellers” resonated with me because Sharon Even, an Amazon connoisseur, highlighted the evolving landscape of Amazon, emphasizing the importance of brand-building in today’s competitive market.
It provided a fresh perspective on how sellers should adapt.
Similarly, “A New Hybrid Model For Financing Your Amazon Business” was enlightening as it introduced innovative financing methods, emphasizing the need for sellers to diversify their financial strategies in the ever-evolving Amazon marketplace.
Seller Sessions, with its mix of expert insights and real-world strategies, stands out as a must-listen for anyone aiming to excel in the Amazon domain.
6 – Lunch With Norm – The eCommerce & Amazon FBA Podcast
Lunch With Norm offers a diverse range of topics tailored for online entrepreneurs. From affiliate marketing intricacies to crafting content for Amazon FBA brands, there’s something for everyone.
For instance, in an episode titled “Beginner’s Guide to Affiliate Marketing SEO w/ Greg Jeffries”, listeners are introduced to the potential of SEO and a unique concept called “content stretching.”
Norm Farrar, known as “The Beard Guy,” brings over 25 years of experience in product sourcing, development, and branding.
A testimonial mentioned how the podcast goes beyond surface-level advice, echoing my sentiments exactly. The depth of content and Norm’s expertise make it a must-listen.
Another episode that stood out featured Sudhanshu Garg, founder of Dobby Ads. The discussion on the role of content in eCommerce, enriched with real-world examples, was particularly enlightening.
And how cool is that podcast logo of his? It’s probably the strongest branding on this list.
7 – The AM/PM Podcast hosted by Kevin King
I’ve saved perhaps the best Amazon FBA-centric podcast til last. This one is highly recommended.
The AM/PM Podcast hosted by Kevin King is a treasure trove of e-commerce insights, specifically targeting Amazon sellers.
Kevin, an entrepreneur with over 30 years of experience, has been involved in e-commerce since 1995 and has been selling on Amazon since 1999.
His journey includes creating and developing hundreds of products, running his own e-commerce site, and expanding to various channels like Wal-mart.com.
This is probably my favorite of these Amazon podcasts. Kevin’s hands-on experience and willingness to share his trials and triumphs make this podcast highly targeted and incredibly useful for those in the Amazon FBA industry.
He’s not just theorizing; he’s in the trenches every day, testing strategies, and sharing what really works.
The Amazon FBA landscape is filled with opportunities, and podcasts have become an essential companion for those navigating this exciting terrain.
If you’re an Amazon seller or aspiring to be one, don’t miss out on these audio gems.
And – for a deeper dive into Amazon FBA – consider exploring our due diligence service—it could be the key to your next level of success.